The above video is 37 seconds long…
Lynda: Need to mix it up a little for breakfast? Super simple to make and can feed the family.
It’s really a cross between a yummy custard and cheesecake. So delish and actually healthy enough to have for breakfast in a pinch. Packed full of quality protein, fibre and healthy fats.
Ingredients (Serves 1)
150ml of organic coconut milk
3 organic eggs
2 tbsp organic rice malt syrup
1 heaped tsp cinnamon powder
2-3 scoops 180 Nutrition protein superfood. You can also use 1/2 cup ground macadamias or hazelnuts
1 tbsp melted coconut oil
- Place 2 scoops (¼ cup) of 180 Nutrition protein superfood into a small bowl
- Pour melted coconut oil on top
- Blend thoroughly with a spoon until moist and crumbly
- Press mixture into a medium baking tray lined with baking paper
- Set aside
- Whisk eggs in a medium bowl
- Warm coconut milk, rice malt syrup, cinnamon and eggs in a medium saucepan
- Keep whisking until mixture thickens slightly
- If still runny, you can use a handheld blender to thicken
- Pour custard mixture over base and place in the fridge for at least 2 hours
- You can freeze whatever is not gobbled up and defrost as needed
- Makes around 8 slices
Recipe from Lynda Griparic Naturopath.