180 Nutrition: Are you always craving for something to munch after dinner or are you looking for a healthy snack? Thanks to Melissa for creating this recipe that’s gluten-free, healthy, filling and most of all will satisfy your cravings while feeling no guilt afterwards :)
- 1 Cup Almonds (Raw)
- 2 Tbs 180nutrition Organic Hemp Plus
- ½ Tbs 180 Peruvian Cacao Powder
- 16 Medjool Dates (pitted)
- 2.5 tbs Peanut Butter – Smooth, 100% Natural (Salted)
- 1 Tbs Maple Syrup
- Add almonds to the food processor, blitz until they begin to break down into small pieces
- Add the protein powder, cacao and dates and blitz until the mixture begins to come together
- Add peanut butter and maple syrup and further blitz for approximately 2 more minutes until the mixture is an even consistency and it starts to gather in clumps together
- Roll the mixture into small balls with the palm of your hands, then roll them in coconut and set aside
- Repeat with the remaining mixture, store in an airtight container in the fridge and enjoy.
Thank you to the talented Melissa of The Vibrant Vegan for the awesome recipe.