Angela: Who says mousse needs to be eaten as a dessert only? Not Me. I love preparing healthy alternatives to the sweet, commercial varieties and having them for breakfast. Make them the night before and enjoy this healthy protein and healthy fat packed, fibrous meal on the run. Experiment with different fruits, protein blend and milk/cream.
- 1 scoop 180 Superfood Protein Blend
- 100ml organic coconut cream (or coconut milk)
- 1 small peach (or 1/2 mango)
- 1 tsp your favourite cacao powder
- 1-2 tsp chia seeds
- 1/2 cup filtered water
- Pinch stevia powder (optional)
- Crushed macadamia or roasted hemp seeds to sprinkle on top (optional)
- Blend all ingredients together. Pour into a small bowl or mug. Pop into the fridge for 2 hours or over night and enjoy for breakfast.
Big thanks to Naturopath Lynda Griparic for the recipe.