Lynda: I like my smoothies, thick and creamy and what you see here my friends is the ingredients that make up my thick and creamy Jaffa thick-shake… My new favourite. With quality protein, healthy fats and fibre, it keeps me satisfied for hours.
- 1/2 cup chilled BetterMe tea for awesome digestion
- 1 tsp green banana flour ( I use Absolute Organic)
- 1 tsp cacao (I use organic by 180 Nutrition)
- 1 scoop 180 Nutrition vegan superfood protein (Coconut)
- 1 tbsp tahini
- 1 tbsp creamed coconut (this is NOT coconut cream)
- 1 mandarin
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 cucumber
- 1 tsp fresh ginger
- 1 tbsp cacao nibs
- Blend all ingredients together, except for the cacao nibs.
- Add the cacao nibs and blend for a few more seconds so that the nibs still remain crunchy. I use the fabulous Nutriboost Bullet by Biochef for its power and ease.
- Serves 1
Big thanks to Naturopath Lynda Griparic for the recipe.