Stu: Want to try ditching wheat for a while but still attached to bread? This healthy gluten free seed loaf will not disappoint, it’s super simple to make and will provide around 20 slices. Big thanks to Emma from Primal Life for the recipe :)
Ingredients (approx 20 slices)
- 3 scoops 180 Natural Protein Superfood (Coconut)
- 1 cup ground linseed
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 2 Tbs chia seeds
- 2 Tbs sesame seeds
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 60g melted butter or coconut oil
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup natural yoghurt or coconut cream
- 1 Tbs apple cider vinegar
- Preheat oven to 180c and line a loaf tin with baking paper.
- Place pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds in a food processor and process until ground but still with some chunky bits.
- In a large bowl mix together 180, ground linseed, chia seeds, sesame seeds, salt, baking powder, pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds.
- In a separate bowl whisk together wet ingredients until well combined.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry and mix gently to combine – will make a thick batter (not a bread dough), if it seems too dry add some extra yoghurt or coconut cream.
- Transfer to loaf tin and bake for approx 50mins until firm.
You can find more awesome recipes here