Angela: Love things that you can stuff. Great if you’re avoiding the bread for lunch or a good brekkie alternative. Stuff with your favourite filling. I would include a good quality protein and lots of veggies. Enjoy :)
- 1 cup buckwheat flour
- 1 scoop Greens Plus
- 1 egg, whipped lightly
- 1 cup of your choice of milk
- Sift flour and Greens Plus in a bowl well.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together egg and milk.
- Combine wet ingredients to dry and mix well. Let sit for 1 minute.
- Heat 12-inch skillet on medium-low. Grease well with oil.
- Using a ½ cup measuring cup, scoop crepe batter onto skillet.
- Cook for 2 minutes, flip and cook for 1 more minute until lightly browned.
- Makes 3 large crepes. If using a smaller skillet, downside the amount of batter to 1/3 cup or ¼ cup for each crepe.
- For savory crepe filling, try scramble eggs with veggies or sweet try adding fresh fruits and yogurt.
Thank you Nelly Belly for the awesome recipe. You can connect with Nelly here.