Angela: This pudding can be used as a snack, breakfast or dessert. Super healthy and delicious. No nasties in sight. Gluten free, dairy free, paleo friendly and packed full of nutrients and protein to keep you fuller for longer. I love quinoa as a base as it’s packed full of protein and fibre.
Ingredients (Serves 2)
- 1/2 cup quinoa
- 2 teaspoons 180 Peruvian Cacao
- 2 dessert spoons coconut syrup or rice malt syrup
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 can coconut cream
- 2 tablespoons desiccated coconut
- 1 teaspoon 180 Madagascan Vanilla
- Pinch sea salt
- 1 scoop 180 Whey Protein Isolate
- To Serve: mixed berries (frozen or fresh)
- Combine all ingredients, except the Whey Protein Isolate, in a saucepan.
- Bring to the boil and then reduce to a simmer for 25-30 minutes, stirring often particularly towards the end to prevent the mixture from sticking to the bottom of the saucepan.
- Add a little water if needed.
- Turn off heat and then stir through the scoop of 180 Whey Protein Isolate.
- Serve with mixed berries. Enjoy!
Brought to you by our friends at Highway to Health :)