Lynda: A creamy, healthy sauce loaded with healthy fats, magnesium, calcium from the tahini and antioxidants from the sweet paprika, turmeric and mustard. Making this blend super nutritive to the nervous system and muscles. Easy to make and can be blended by hand or using blender for a creamier consistency.
- 1/4 cup organic olive oil
- 1/2 cup unhulled tahini
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1/4 tsp himalayan salt
- 1/2 tsp sweet paprika
- 1 tsp ground mustard powder
- 1/2 cracked black pepper
- 1/2 clove garlic, crushed (optional)
- Blend all ingredients together and enjoy over salad, crunchy vegetables, as a dip or with capsicum boats.
- You can also roast the garlic in the oven for half an hour before blending for a nuttier flavour.
Big thanks to Naturopath Lynda Griparic for the recipe.