Ange: A simple and delicious bowl that takes you minutes to prepare and feels like you’ve treated yourself out to a wonderful restaurant just around the neighbourhood. This will surely fill you up, help nourish your body and keep you fuelled with energy for the rest of the day.
- ½ cup sweet mango
- 1 small ripe pear
- 1 scoop 180nutrition superfood protein blend (vegan coconut)
- ¼ cup chia seed
- 1 tsp flaxseed
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp brown rice syrup (optional)
- ½ cup coconut/almond or rice milk
- ¼ medium avocado
- Blend, taste and adjust flavourings and consistency.
- You can add more cinnamon or milk until if you like.
- The less milk the thicker it will be. My fave.
- Enjoy in a bowl with a spoon.
Serves (1 big, or 2 small servings)
Big thanks to Chef Shine for this recipe.