Ange: Looking for a gluten-free porridge option? Look no further. This thick and creamy seed porridge is bursting with nutrients. Great to top with good fats and berries for a complete whole-foods brekkie. Thanks Chef Shine for this awesome recipe :)
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp sunflower seeds
- 4 tbsp dried shredded coconut
- 4 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 2 tbsp flaxseed
- ¼ cup 180 Nutrition Superfood Protein Blend (vegan coconut)
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- Blend all ingredients in a food processor.
- Pour blended ingredients into a bowl.
- Add 1 cup boiling water (or 1 cup warm nut milk) to turn this into a delicious, nourishing porridge.
- Stir contents and leave to sit for a couple of minutes to thicken.
- I love this topped with healthy fats and fruits such as 1 tbsp nut butter and a handful of blueberries or raspberries.
Big thanks to Chef Shine for this recipe.