Kimmy: If you are like me, and have turmeric powder sitting in your cupboard and no idea what to do with it – here is a great snack you’ll love. Here are just a couple of reasons why Turmeric is so good for you.
Three Benefits of Turmeric:
- Detoxification - Turmeric supports liver detoxifcation
- Anti-inflammatory - Turmeric contains curcumin (which gives it the yellow colour). The curcumin within turmeric is a natural anti-inflammatory that can help reduce inflammation in the body.
- Antioxidant - Curcumin neutralizes free radicals on its own, then stimulates the body’s own antioxidant enzymes.
- 1 Tsp. Turmeric Powder
- 1 Cup Almond Milk
- 1 Banana
- 1 Tsp. Probiotics Coconut Probiotic Powder
- 2 Tbsp. 180 Nutrition Superfood Protein
- Dash of Vanilla Extract
- 1 Medjool Date
- Add all ingredients to a high speed blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Top with Coconut Flakes, Bee Pollen or Chia Seeds.
Big thanks to Kimberley Smith of Fit Mummy Project for this recipe. Kimmy inspires Mums to achieve post-natal weight loss and fitness in a safe and positive way through exercise and positive thinking. She created the Fit Mummy Squad because she wants to help all mums to feel the way that they deserve to feel. Beautiful. Fit and Strong. Happy, Healthy and Loved. She is part of the growing community of Mum’s who want to support other Mum’s and help to make this time of their lives as special and amazing as possible. You can connect with her here.