Angela: I love finding good homemade wheat free bread recipes that taste yummy and are nutritional dense. This one is high in protein, gluten free, paleo friendly and packed full of nutrients. It tastes amazing toasted with a thick spread of butter on the top. I store mine in the fridge in an airtight container. If you make a big batch of it you can keep it in the freezer and pull out the slices as you toast them. Mmmm, enjoy…
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1 cup 180 Nutrition powder (whey or vegan coconut)
- 2 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 5 eggs
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup walnuts (optional)
- 1 tbsp dessicated coconut
- ¼ tsp stevia
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Line a bread pan with baking paper.
- Combine 180 Nutrition powder, coconut flour, dessicated coconut, cinnamon, stevia, baking soda, and salt in a bowl.
- Combine eggs and coconut oil large bowl. Mix until well combined using a blender.
- Combine egg mixture with dry ingredients.
- Add roughly ground walnuts and fold through.
- Bake for around 40 minutes. Use a wooden stick to check if cooked through.
Serves 10. If you have any great 180 Superfood recipes you would like to share, we would love to hear from you. Simply email us firstname.lastname@example.org
This recipe is brought to you by Lynda. She is a fully qualified Naturopath and Nutritionist with over 13 years of experience in the health industry. Lynda specialises in detoxification and weight loss. She has extensive experience in running healthy, effective and sustainable weight loss programs and has expertise in investigating and treating the underlying causes of weight gain and metabolic problems.
If you would like to book a consultation with Lynda, CLICK HERE
Order 180 for your recipes here