Stu: Pasta can be an achilles heel for many people, filling their plates day after day. You’ll be pleasantly surprised at this tasty wheat free pasta alternative so big thanks from Emma at Primal Life for keeping it simple.
- Peel off the outer green skin with a veggie peeler (save it to add to mince if making bolognese sauce)
- When the zucchini is all white, work your way around it peeling off long thin strips until you reach the seeds (I then cut up the centre core and add it to my bolognese sauce)
- Once your topping sauce is ready, steam the zucchini pasta for about three minutes until al-dente (cooked but not soggy), or if you don’t have a steamer cook in simmering salted water for about three minutes.
- Drain and place on heated plates
- Top with or stir through sauce of choice