By Guy Lawrence
Ever wondered how an elite athlete can get away with eating pizza?
Then check out top Crossfitter Chad Mackay who has shared his healthy pizza recipe. Minimal ingredients that can be whipped up in under 20 minutes!
- 1 x Cup of Almond Flour
- 1 x cup of 180 natural protein superfood coconut (or use almond or besan flour)
- 1/2 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1/4 tsp. Baking Soda
- 2 Omega-3 Eggs
- 1 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 3/4-1 Cup Mozz Cheese/Italian
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Mix contents together into a “dough” ball
- Place ball on oiled pizza tray and mash into pizza crust
- Bake for about 15 minutes
- Remove Almond Flour Crust from oven and add toppings
- Put back into oven until toppings are warm
Enjoyed this recipe?
If you have any healthy pizza recipes or any other recipes you would like to see on the blog, we would love to hear from you. Simply share in the comments section below or drop us an email to email@example.com
fuel your body with powerful, natural and nourishing foods – click here –