Angela: This pudding can be used as a snack, breakfast or dessert. Super healthy and delicious. No nasties in sight. Gluten free, dairy free, paleo friendly and packed full of nutrients and protein to keep you fuller for longer. I love quinoa as a base as it’s packed full of protein and fibre.
Ingredients (Serves 2)
- Combine all ingredients, except the Whey Protein Isolate, in a saucepan.
- Bring to the boil and then reduce to a simmer for 25-30 minutes, stirring often particularly towards the end to prevent the mixture from sticking to the bottom of the saucepan.
- Add a little water if needed.
- Turn off heat and then stir through the scoop of 180 Whey Protein Isolate.
- Serve with mixed berries. Enjoy!
Brought to you by our friends at Highway to Health :)
Order 180 for your recipes here