Diabetes is one of the most dangerous metabolic disorders, which increases the glucose level in our body. In Diabetes, our organ called pancreas stops making insulin hormone in Diabetes is one of the most dangerous metabolic disorders, which increases the glucose level in our body. In Diabetes, our organ called pancreas stops making insulin hormone in the body, which is responsible for providing energy to the body. A patient can get treatment for controlling blood glucose level with the help of insulin injections and a healthy diet. Frequent visits for urination, tiredness, weight loss and feeling unwell are some of the common causes of diabetes. Here are some of the useful tips to reduce the negative affects of diabetes:
- High Fibre Food: High fibre food is one of the best ways to control diabetes such as oatmeal, beans, green vegetables and grains.
- Drink lots of Water: Diabetes patents are advisable to drink enough amount of water, as it detoxifies the body. In addition, it is best to reduce the consumption of alcohol or use it at the moderate level.
- Omega 3 Intake: According to a recent research, it is found that omega 3 reduces the cholesterol level from the body, which can also be helpful to reduce the ill affects of diabetes.
- Reduce High Fat and Sugar Products: It is best to reduce the consumption of high fat and sugar products such as desserts, soft drinks and other syrups.
- Vitamin C: Consumption of Vitamin C is another way to reduce the blood cholesterol from the body and widens the blood arteries, which is a very useful to get rid of sudden heart attack and other problems related to diabetes.
The above-mentioned diet tips can be very useful to combat against diabetes, and it is advisable to consult your dietitian before applying any of the diet plan provided in this article.
Increase you daily fibre and omega 3′s with our 180 Natural Protein SuperFood.
You can read the full article here.