All-Natural Protein Bars
If you’re looking for the best natural protein bars, then look no further than right here. At 180 Nutrition, we have been dedicated to giving you the best of the best in terms of service and the quality of the products you receive from us for over 10 years now.
You can browse the wide selection of all-natural products that we offer on our website, some of the most popular of which are our natural protein bars, and choose from multiple flavours and payment options, without the confines of a traditional store’s opening hours. If you have any questions, we’d be more than happy to answer them for you too! Just leave us a message using the enquiry form on our website, or use our amazing live chat feature!
What’s in our all natural protein bars?
As their name would suggest, our all natural protein bars contain absolutely no artificial ingredients whatsoever. That’s why we’re perfectly fine with telling you a little about every single one of our ingredients – we have nothing to hide! In our 100% natural protein bars, you can expect to find:
- Grass-Fed Whey Protein Isolate – The highest quality whey protein isolate, which contains all the essential amino acids.
- Cocoa – This isn’t just chocolate! It’s been used medicinally for thousands of years and has significant health benefits alongside its delicious taste.
- Organic Cacao Powder Butter, & Nibs – They’re all great for your skin, packed full of fibre, and are considered one of nature’s ‘superfoods’.
- Organic Flaxseeds – an amazing source of both Omega 3 and fibre, both of which promote digestive health.
- Almond Meal – With almonds being one of the most nutritious nuts, they are bursting with healthy fats and antioxidants.
- Sunflower Seeds – These seeds are full of Omega 6, renowned for reducing inflammation and being fantastic brain food.
- Organic Sesame Seeds – They’re packed full of essential fatty acids which help your body to reduce inflammation.
- Chia Seeds – Rich in Omega 3, antioxidants, vitamin C, and iron.
- Psyllium Husks – Useful in providing prebiotic goodness, and aiding digestion.
- Stevia Leaf – A wonderful natural sweetener, free of fructose (the natural sugars found in fruit) so it won’t spike blood sugar levels!
- Dates – Who doesn’t love a good date? These sweet fruits are brimming with vitamins and minerals.
- Chicory Root – It contains inulin, which is an important prebiotic fibre.
- Tahini – A great source of calcium, tahini is packed full of nutrients that help to maintain healthy skin and hair.
- Pepitas – A brilliant source of antioxidants and good fats, which are beneficial for both heart and liver health.
We deliver the best whey protein bars all over australia
If you decide that you want to try some of the best whey protein bars in Australia, of course, you’re going to want to know how long they’ll take to get to you. Our team works throughout the working week (Monday – Friday) to process your orders and get them shipped out to you as promptly and efficiently as possible. This means that once your payment has cleared, we will make every effort possible to get your order dispatched to you the next working day – or on Monday if your order is placed over the weekend. When it comes to actual shipping services, we offer both domestic and international shipping. Domestic shipping aims to be at your door within 7 business days, and those of you who use our international shipping, our aim is to have your package arrive at your door within 3 weeks.
Are you looking for the best natural protein bars in Australia?
We pride ourselves in supplying Australia with the best quality high-protein low-carb protein bars available. We promise to use only high-quality and responsibly sourced materials in our products. Be sure to try our organic vegan protein bars and dairy-free protein bars. We’re sure you won’t be disappointed.