As we continue into unchartered territory with the Coronavirus (COVID-19) we’ve complied a list of useful resources in article, audio and video format. It should help to inform you with the very latest information together with the thoughts and suggestions from experts in their respective industries.
- World Health Organisation (WHO) Coronavirus Overview
– WHO: Basic protective measures for the public
– WHO: Myth busters
– WHO: Live situation dashboard
- CDC: Centres For Disease Control & Prevention
Resources for home to plan and prepare.
- SMH COVID-19 Simple Explainer
What does COVID-19 do to the body and what’s it like to have the illness?
- The science of soap – here’s how it kills the coronavirus
Prof. Pall Thordarson, UNSW
Podcasts & Webinars:
- Joe Rogan & Michael Osterholm
Michael Osterholm who is an internationally recognised expert in infectious disease epidemiology. He is also director of the Centre for Infectious Disease Research and Policy (CIDRAP).
- CNN: Coronavirus: Fact vs. Fiction with Dr. Sanjay Gupta
Join CNN Chief Medical Correspondent Dr. Sanjay Gupta for the latest news about the coronavirus.
- Chris Kresser Q&A
Chris is a functional medicine practitioner and offers his perspective on immunity protocols amongst other areas.