By 180 Nutrition: There are those sayings that you hear over and over again throughout your life, and one of the biggest ones is that breakfast is the most important meal of the day.
What good does eating breakfast do if you eat an unhealthy meal, but you can fix that by eating differently. One way to eat healthy is to follow a Clean Eating diet. Clean Eating helps us move away from prepackaged processed foods. We gravitate towards raw natural whole foods, just as nature intended. One of the things we move away from in a Clean Eating diet is too many grains. People tend to find breakfast the hardest meal to transition away from toast and cereal.
The list below consist of 10 healthy breakfast ideas that are Clean Eating friendly:
- Ridiculously Quick Breakfast Pancakes
- Paleo breakfast: 2-minute veggie scramble
- The Mother of All Healthy Protein Breakfast Smoothies
- Coconut Quinoa Porridge
- Wheat-free Mini Quiches
- Wheat and Gluten-free Pancakes
- Savory Broccoli Cheese Muffins
- High Protein Breakfast: Winter Quinoa Porridge
- Eggs done every way – boiled, poached, omelettes, scrambled. Add vegetables and good fats.
- Zucchini frittas from our friends at Mental Foodies are awesome
As this list shows, there is a loads of alternatives. This list just scratches the surface. What about a salad or leftovers from the night before.
You can find more awesome inspiring recipes here. Love to hear any new brekkie ideas if you would like to share…