Stu: Big thanks to Naturopath Lynda Griparic who tells us why she loves our Superfood Blend so much…
Lynda: I love food, especially whole food. I like to prepare, get tactile, and enjoy every sensory moment with loved ones. Sadly the reality for me and many others is that occasionally we need meals that are convenient and super-quick to prepare. Or in a pinch we run the risk of missing meals or reaching for our processed, sugar and chemical rich foes. This is why nutrient rich, 180 Nutrition Superfood Protein Blend has become a staple in my diet. I enjoy starting most days with a power packed smoothie, one that provides nutrients for energy and focus. You may be surprised however to find out that my use extends far beyond the conventional smoothie…
Why This Blend Excites Me So Much
- 180’s Superfood Protein Blend is rich in healthy ageing antioxidants
- Blood sugar stabilising protein
- Heart and mood loving healthy fats
- Bowel and detox friendly fibre
- Stress and anxiety reducing magnesium
- It’s free of harmful hormone disruptive chemicals
- Contains no sugar or gluten
- Tastes great
180’s Superfood is ideal for the busy person, the health conscious, the overweight, the traveller, individuals with compromised digestion and those recovering from illness.
8 Ways I Use My Superfood Protein Blend
- Smoothie – The perfect healthy base or star ingredient in super-nutrient rich, satisfying and sugar free smoothies. Try Nourish Me Breakfast Smoothie
- Dip – Conventional dips commonly contain hidden sugars and chemicals which interfere with or negatively impact your health goals. You can still enjoy dips just make your own using this Superfood Protein Blend as a base. Try this Super Simple 180 Protein Zucchini Dip.
- Dessert – Commercial cakes, treats and ice cream can often be bad news when trying to get on top of food cravings, weight issues, poor sleep and stress. Why not enjoy the occasional dessert by making your own delicious alternative using 180’s Superfood Protein as the base. Healthy desserts are great to make when entertaining friends or as a naturally sweet treat to take to your kids parties. Try Raw Salted Caramel Cheesecake or Homemade chocolate ice cream.
- Fibre – You can use this supplement to reduce bowel stagnation/constipation, move the bowels and eliminate harmful toxins from the body. Green Gut Loving Smoothie.
- Meal replacement – to avoid missing meals, making poor meal choices, to stabilise blood sugar levels, reduce food cravings and aid weight loss. Try Meal replacement smoothies.
- Snack – to tide you over and curb your appetite until the next meal and to avoid processed and packaged imposters. Homemade Flax Crackers.
- As a travel companion – 180’s Superfood Protein is a lifesaver when plane or hotel food lacks sustenance and threatens to upset the body and mind. It also helps to move the bowels that often become sluggish or prone to constipation when traveling. Green Traveling Energy Smoothie.
- Wheat alternative – in your favourite recipes such as breads and pancakes. Try Gluten Free High Protein Quinoa Bread and Protein and Fibre Rich Pancakes.
What would you add to this list?