Angela: Naturopath Lynda Griparic tells us why she loves our 180 Superfood so much…
Lynda: I love food, especially whole food. I like to prepare, get tactile, and enjoy every sensory moment with loved ones. Sadly the reality for me and many others is that occasionally we need meals that are convenient and super-quick to prepare. Or in a pinch we run the risk of missing meals or reaching for our processed, sugar and chemical rich foes. This is why nutrient rich, 180 nutrition superfood blend has become a staple in my diet. I enjoy starting most days with a power packed smoothie, one that provides nutrients for energy and focus. You may be surprised however to find out that my use extends far beyond the conventional smoothie.
Why this blend excites me so much!
- 180 nutrition superfood blend is rich in Healthy ageing Antioxidants
- Blood sugar stabilising Protein
- Heart and mood loving Healthy Fats
- Bowel and detox friendly Fibre
- Stress and anxiety reducing Magnesium
- It’s free of harmful hormone disruptive chemicals
- Contains no sugar or gluten
- Tastes great
180 Superfood is ideal for the busy person, the health conscious, the overweight, the traveller, individuals with compromised digestion and those recovering from illness.
9 ways I use my 180 Nutrition Superfood
- Smoothie – The perfect healthy base or star ingredient in super nutrient rich, satisfying and sugar free smoothies. Try Nourish Me Breakfast Smoothie
- Dip – Conventional dips commonly contain hidden sugars and chemicals which interfere with or negatively impact your health goals. You can still enjoy dips just make your own using 180 nutrition as a base. Try this super simple and delicious 180 Zucchini dip.
- Dessert – Commercial cakes, treats and ice cream can often be bad news when trying to get on top of food cravings, weight issues, poor sleep and stress. Why not enjoy the occasional dessert by making your own delicious alternative using 180nutrition as the base. Healthy desserts are great to make when entertaining friends or as a naturally sweet treat to take to your kids parties. Try Raw Salted Caramel Cheesecake or Homemade chocolate ice cream.
- Fibre – supplement to reduce bowel stagnation/constipation, move the bowels and eliminate harmful toxins from the body. Green Gut Loving Smoothie.
- Meal replacement – to avoid missing meals, making poor meal choices, to stabilise blood sugar levels, reduce food cravings and aid weight loss. Try Meal replacement smoothies.
- Snack – to tide you over and curb your appetite until the next meal and to avoid processed and packaged imposters. Homemade Flax Crackers.
- As a travel companion – 180nutrition is a life-saver when plane or hotel food lacks sustenance and threatens to upset the body and mind. It also helps to move the bowels that often become sluggish or prone to constipation when traveling. Green Traveling Energy Smoothie.
- Wheat alternative – in your favourite recipes such as Breads and pancakes. Try Gluten Free High Protein Quinoa Bread and Protein and Fiber Rich Pancakes.
- Sauce/dressing– to enhance the protein and superfood profile of your meals. Try this simple recipe: Mix 1 scoop 180 Nutrition (coconut vegan) with 1/2 cup olive oil, 1/4 tsp cayenne and 1/2 cup tahini. Pour over vegetables or salad.
What would you add to this list?
This article is brought to you by Lynda Griparic. She is a qualified Naturopath, Nutritionist, Writer and Speaker with over 14 years of experience in the health industry. Lynda specialises in gut health and weight loss. She has extensive experience in running healthy, effective and sustainable weight loss programs and has expertise in investigating and treating the underlying causes of weight gain, metabolic problems and gut disturbance. If you would like to book a consultation with Lynda, CLICK HERE.