By Guy Lawrence
Are you are about to roll into the New Year on a health kick? Why not do it with a little support and community to encourage you on?
Every once in a while something comes along that I will happily and shamelessly plug, simply because it’s really that good!
In my view, one of the most fundamental actions you can take to improving your overall health is kicking the sugar habit. Sarah Wilson’s eBook: I Quit Sugar has captured this beautifully.
Not sure if you have ever tried getting off the sweet stuff, but as simplistic as it sounds, the reality is very very different. I’d encourage you to follow those who have already been down that path with laid out simple and sensible techniques that make the journey a whole lot easier. This eBook truly covers it well.
What’s Inside the Book?
- A sharp 8-week program that walks you through each crucial stage, week by week
- A tidy, easy-to-relay-to-mates-at-the-pub explanation of how + why sugar is making us fat + sick
- A sugar replacement plan: tested + nutritionally sound
- “Sweet” sugar-free recipes
- New treat ideas
- A detox + a suggested supplements list
- A downloadable shopping list of new ingredients to replace sugar in your life
The added bonus of getting Sarah’s book this week is that she will be holding your hand every step of the of the way during the next 8 weeks through her blog.
Just remeber, sugar is sugar no matter how healthy or organic it sounds! Good luck!