Natural Whey Protein Powder
If you are looking for a product that will allow you to incorporate natural whey protein into your diet, then 180 Nutrition are here to help. We provide a range of products that contain natural whey protein isolate but do not contain the nasty, hidden chemicals, artificial flavourings and sweeteners found in so many high street protein powders.
Our Whey Protein Powder is 100% All-Natural
Our protein blends differ from many other leading providers because we only use ‘real-food’ ingredients, so they have moved well beyond being some kind of chemical meal replacement. This is one of the reasons that many of our customers regard our natural whey protein powder as the best natural whey protein on the market, which is why they continue to return to us time and time again.
What are the benefits of using natural whey protein isolate?
There are innumerable benefits for using whey protein supplements and as we are undoubtedly experts within our field, we thought that it would be useful to share some of the key benefits, gleaned from our years of experience, with you so that you can make a more informed choice.
- It is a truly excellent source of quality protein and contains all of the essential amino acids required for a healthy and balanced diet. It’s also easily digested and absorbed into the bloodstream quickly, which sets it apart from other sources of protein.
- It helps to promote better muscle growth. Whey is a natural source of leucine, which is the most effective amino acid for reducing age-related muscle loss. This leads to more muscle growth, in addition to an improvement in the strength of exercised muscles.
- Many studies have shown that greater use of dairy products, such as whey, might help to lower blood pressure, thus reducing one of the main risk factors of heart disease.
- It might also help to treat type 2 diabetes – protein derived from whey has been shown to be able to help moderate blood sugar by increasing the body’s natural levels of insulin.
- Whey protein has also been found to be very satiating, which means that it can contribute to a reduction in hunger pangs. This means that normal cravings for food, particularly unhealthy forms of nutrition, can be more easily suppressed.
Why choose 180 Nutrition For the Best Natural Whey Protein Powder?
Our company was founded early in 2010 by two friends, Stuart Cooke and Guy Lawrence. Our initial ambition was to provide high-quality natural health supplements, as well as information to help support our customers who were new to using such supplements. We quickly rose to prominence, and we were chosen as finalists for the Telstra Business Awards in 2013 and 2014.
Our collection of these accolades meant that we were given more media exposure and we have since been the focus of numerous complimentary articles, including ones that were included in the Sydney Morning Herald and The Age. Despite our immense success, our ambition has remained unchanged and we still strive for excellence in all areas of our business.
We also have strong partnerships with health professionals who we work with collaboratively, and we are truly dedicated to helping all of our customers move towards becoming the best versions of themselves. Please do not hesitate; try one of our products, and see for yourselves how beneficial they can be for your overall health and fitness.
We pride ourselves in supplying Australia with the best quality organic vegan protein powder available. We promise to use only high-quality and responsibly sourced materials in our products. Be sure to try our gluten-free protein powder and superfood protein powder. We’re sure you won’t be disappointed.