The above video is 37 seconds long…
Lynda: Need to mix it up a little for breakfast? Super simple to make and can feed the family.
It’s really a cross between a yummy custard and cheesecake. So delish and actually healthy enough to have for breakfast in a pinch. Packed full of quality protein, fibre and healthy fats.
Ingredients (Serves 1)
150ml of organic coconut milk
3 organic eggs
2 tbsp organic rice malt syrup
1 heaped tsp cinnamon powder
2-3 scoops 180 Nutrition protein superfood. You can also use 1/2 cup ground macadamias or hazelnuts
1 tbsp melted coconut oil
– Place 2 scoops (¼ cup) of 180 Nutrition protein superfood into a small bowl
– Pour melted coconut oil on top
– Blend thoroughly with a spoon until moist and crumbly
– Press mixture into a medium baking tray lined with baking paper
– Set aside
– Whisk eggs in a medium bowl
– Warm coconut milk, rice malt syrup, cinnamon and eggs in a medium saucepan
– Keep whisking until mixture thickens slightly
– If still runny, you can use a handheld blender to thicken
– Pour custard mixture over base and place in the fridge for at least 2 hours
– You can freeze whatever is not gobbled up and defrost as needed
– Makes around 8 slices
Recipe from Lynda Griparic Naturopath.