Lynda: Super easy to make and full of healthy superfoods to pack some focus, energy and life into your day. Did I mention that no baking is required? These treats are great as a snack or breakfast on the run.
- 4 scoops 180 Nutrition Protein Superfood (coconut whey or vegan)
- 3 tbsp rice malt syrup
- ¼ cup whole raw almonds
- 1 tbsp 180 Nutrition Maca powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp 180 Nutrition Cacao powder
- 1/2 cup room temp water (or more if needed)
- Place all ingredients except almonds into a mix well by hand.
- Add almonds and toss through.
- Pour mixture into a silicone muffin tray.
- Place in freezer for 2 hours.
- Defrost 20 minutes before eating.
Big thanks to Naturopath Lynda Griparic for the recipe.
Start adding the 180 Superfood goodness into your diet today