180 Nutrition: A perfect way to break the fast with high nutrients, fibre and protein all in one bowl. It’s so easy to make and filling in the tummy making sure you have the energy for the rest of the day.
- 1 serve 180 Nutrition Organic Plant Protein
- 1 cup of quick oats
- 1tbsp chia seeds
- Handful of fresh or frozen raspberries
- Spoon of your fave natural peanut butter
- Soy milk (or milk of choice)
- Add oats & chia seeds in a bowl & mix.
- Cover the oats with enough water then add a splash of soy milk & stir.
- Once stirred pop it into the microwave for 2 mins.
- Once cooked give it a good mix and add your protein powder now (this is key to ensure the protein doesn’t go all gluggy).
- Then cook for another 2 mins.
- Once cooked top the protein oats with your raspberries & natural peanut butter
- Snap a pretty pic then add milk.
- SIT BACK & ENJOY.
Big thanks to Nicole Lambert of Nicole Daily Eats for the awesome recipe. You can connect with her here.