180 Nutrition: During the cooler months porridge can make a quick, warming and nutritious start to your day. We’re fans of adding more nutrition to the humble porridge oats and collagen is a great place to start as it offers a good source of protein which also helps maintain bone, muscle and connective tissue… result!
Ingredients (makes 2 serves)
- Pinch of sea salt
- 2 cups of gluten free oats
- 1 cup of water (or milk of your choice)
- 1 serve of Collagen Powder
- 1 ripe banana (mashed)
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup your favourite nuts
- Handful of berries
First up grab a large saucepan…
- Place the oats in a pan, add water (or milk of your choice) and cook on medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Stir in collagen powder, mashed banana and cinnamon.
- Let sit for 2 minutes and top with blueberries and nuts.
A delicious high protein breakfast. Enjoy…