Stu: Ice-cream is usually loaded with sugar and other ‘less than desirable’ ingredients but we have a healthier recipe that tastes just as good. It has the added benefit of our favourite daily staple ‘Collagen Powder’ which helps supports healthy bones, joints, skin and gut… what’s not to love!
- 4 ripe bananas (frozen )
- 4 tbsp 180 Nutrition Collagen Powder
- 2-3 tbsp coconut milk (more for desired consistency)
- 1 tbsp almond extract
- Thaw your frozen bananas for about 5 minutes, then blend in a food processor/blender until smooth.
- Add in the remaining ingredients and blend again.
- Serve straight from the blender for a soft consistency or simple place in the freezer for 20-30 minutes for a firmer texture.