Stu: If you’re a fan of chocolate and love to make healthy treats you’ll love this recipe from 180 Nutrition ambassador Alice (AKA: Alice in Healthyland). It’ll be just the ticket to satisfy that sweet tooth while providing nutrition and healthy whole food ingredients.
- 3 Tbsp. peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp. maple syrup or manuka honey
- 1/2 Cup blueberries
- 1/4 Cup rise puffs
- 2 Tbsp. Cacao powder
- 1 serve Superfood Protein Blend Vegan Coconut (optional but taste amazing)
- 1/8 Tsp. Vanilla Essence
- Melt, peanut butter, coconut oil and maple syrup.
- Mix in the cacao, blueberries, vanilla essence, superfood blend and rice puffs.
- Pour mixture into a mould of choice. Can do ice tray too.
- Place in Freezer or Fridge to harden. Enjoy straight from the fridge.