- 1 cup dates, pre soaked
- 1 cup Brazil nuts, pre soaked
- 1/2 Cup 180 Nutrition Vegan Superfood Blend
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 2 Tbsp. Maple Syrup
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- In a food processor, blitz all ingredients in the bliss list, including the water from the soaked dates and nuts. Process it as smooth as you like. I like it a little crunchy.
- Press the mixture in a slice dish, freeze for 30 minutes.
- Melts chocolate and peanut butter. Pour over the bliss slice. Then top with smashed candy cane.
- Place back in fridge. Then after 20 minutes, cut into a slice, size is your preference.
- Store in air tight container in the fridge or freezer.
- Note – can use a vegan candy cane or use a drop of peppermint essential oil if you prefer in the chocolate.