Stu: How tasty does this look from the talents of Melanie De Laine. In her own words… “The Christmas period is where everyone is short on time, so the last thing we want to do is spend forever in the kitchen. If you’ve been tasked with Christmas dessert, your nearest and dearest will love you for this one! Can be made completely refined sugar free, dairy free, gluten free and vegan depending on the type of chocolate used.”
- 1 ripe soft avocado
- 100g chocolate (can be sugar free, dairy free, dark according to needs and preferences. Lindt 70% used here)
- 1/2 cup 100% maple syrup
- 4 tbsp Chocolate Protein Powder
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- Pinch of pink salt
- 1/4 cup plant based milk
- Melt chocolate over a low heat on the stove .
- Scoop out the avocado flesh and remove seed.
- Once chocolate has melted, add all ingredients to a food processor
- Blend until smooth, use a spatula to scrape down the sides if needed.
- Divide mixture between glasses/cups
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours, but ideally overnight.
- Top with cherries and shredded coconut as desired