Angela: Love these simple healthy high protein treats. Simple to make and you have a healthy treat ready to go when you are feeling the need for something sweet. Thanks for the recipe Angeline…
- 5 scoops of 180 chocolate protein powder (chia seeds & chocolate are ingredients in 180 Superfood)
- 1/2 cup organic maple syrup or rice malt (fructose free)
- 1/2 cup of filtered water
- 1/2 tsp 180 Madagascan vanilla powder
- Desiccated coconut to roll balls in
Method (makes 12 balls)
- Place the 5 scoops into a mixing bowl along with the vanilla powder.
- Mix in the maple syrup and filtered water until it forms a paste.
- Shape into balls (I made 12) and toss in a bowl with desiccated coconut.
- Refrigerate to harden and then enjoy!
- Wonder what it takes to become a sports fitness model?
- Food diaries from a sports model
- Discover How a Personal Trainer/Sports Model Handles Pregnancy & Clean Eating