Kimmy: 3:30PM hardest time of day, I tend to eat in a long continuous graze from lunch to dinner. I am a huge fan of chocolate, so I have included the 180 Nutrition Organic Hemp Protein Powder and the Organic Peruvian Cacao. Hemp is the new superfood with good reason. It is a complete source of plant-based nutrition as it contains all 9 essential amino acids with the perfect balance of omega 3, 6 & 9.
- 1 Tbs. 180 Organic Hemp Protein Powder
- 1/3 Cup of Chia Seeds
- 1 Cup Coconut Milk
- 1/2 Cup Almond Milk
- 2 Tsp. 180 Organic Peruvian Cacao Powder
- 1 Tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 Tsp. Cinnamon
- Raw Cacao Nibs + Star Anise to decorate
- Combine Protein Powder, Chia Seeds, Coconut Milk, Almond Milk and Vanilla Extract in a bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate over night or for a minimum of 3 hours.
- Spoon pre-prepared Chia mix into two bowls or mugs.
- Add a dash of boiling water to the pre-prepared Chia mix
- Stir through the cinnamon and cacao powder and top with raw cacao nibs and star anise.
Big thanks to Kimberley Smith of Fit Mummy Project for this recipe. Kimmy inspires Mums to achieve post-natal weight loss and fitness in a safe and positive way through exercise and positive thinking. She created the Fit Mummy Squad because she wants to help all mums to feel the way that they deserve to feel. Beautiful. Fit and Strong. Happy, Healthy and Loved. She is part of the growing community of Mum’s who want to support other Mum’s and help to make this time of their lives as special and amazing as possible. You can connect with her here.