Lynda: A healthy version of the delectable cheesecake, rich in healthy, brain and gut loving fats and fibre. This cheesecake has minimal ingredients, requires no baking, is easy to make, and is a perfect cake to take with you to dinner parties. She is guaranteed to satisfy that sweet, dessert craving.
- 5 Scoops, 180 nutrition superfood blend (Coconut)
- 1 tsp Pure vanilla powder
- 1 1/2 cups Tahini
- 2 tbsp dessicated coconut
- Lemon Juice from 1 whole medium lemon
- 1 cup Cashews (soaked for 2 hours)
- 1 cup Macadamia nuts
- 2 tsp Maca powder
- 1 tbsp Rice malt syrup
- Pinch stevia powder (optional)
- Place all base ingredients into large bowl and stir thoroughly until moist and crumbly.
- Pour base into lined baking tray. Press down evenly and firmly.
- Place in freezer for 30 minutes.
- Drain the cashews of water.
- Place all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth and creamy. You may need to add a few tablespoons of purified water if mixture is too thick.
- Pour mixture over base and freeze for 2 hours.
- Optional: Sprinkle cheesecake with shredded coconut.
- I keep mine in the freezer and thaw out 30 minutes prior to serving.
- Serves 8-10