- 60g of Whey Protein Isolate (Vanilla)
- 1/2 cup Teff Flakes
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup greek yoghurt
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips (or blocked chopped up)
- Preheat oven to fan forced 180 degrees.
- Combine vanilla protein, Teff flakes and baking powder in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl add greek yoghurt, egg yolk and vanilla essence. Whisk to combine.
- Once smooth, add the wet ingredients to the dry and combine till thick, sticky dough is formed.
- Add the chocolate chips to the mix
- Grease a skillet (or small frying pan) with butter or coconut oil
- Pour mixture into skillet and spread around evenly
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes, until the top appears golden brown and crispy.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes
- Top with any toppings you like from ice-cream to chocolate chips (or both)