Lynda: If you need a smoothie with a big dose of healthy fats to keep you feeling full this one is for you. Cocoa butter is the edible natural fat of the chocolate bean. It is a great source of antioxidants as is ginger and cacao, making this tasty blend one that nourishes the body.
- 2 tbsp organic cocoa butter buttons
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cucumber
- 1/2 frozen banana (or fresh)
- 1 tsp organic green banana flour
- 1 tsp cacao powder
- 1 scoop 180 Nutrition Protein Superfood blend (vegan coconut)
- 2 tsp fresh ginger
- 1/4 avocado
- Handful of ice cubes
- 1/2 cup purified water
- Blend all ingredients together and enjoy.
- You can also melt the cocoa buttons before you blend. However I just throw it in the mix 🙂
- Serves 1