Lynda: If you need a smoothie with a big dose of healthy fats to stabilise your blood sugar, reduce cravings and get the brain firing, this one is for you. Cocoa butter is the edible natural fat of the chocolate bean. It is a great source of antioxidants as is ginger and cacao, making this tasty blend one that nourishes and protects every cell of the body.
- 2 tbsp organic cocoa butter buttons
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cucumber
- 1/2 frozen banana (or fresh)
- 1 tsp organic green banana flour
- 1 tsp cacao (I use Organic Cacao by 180 Nutrition)
- 1 scoop 180 Nutrition Protein Superfood blend (vegan coconut)
- 2 tsp fresh ginger
- 1/4 avocado
- Handful of ice cubes
- 1/2 cup purified water
- Blend all ingredients together and enjoy.
- You can also melt the cocoa buttons before you blend. However I just throw it in the mix 🙂
- Serves 1