Angela: I love coleslaw. We do tend to add jars of mayo and other dressing which contain vegetable oils and sugar. I always have the intention of making my own mayo but it never happens. This tahini version is dairy and sugar free, super healthy, easy to make and packed full of natural prebiotic fibre which supports great gut health and helps maintain a healthy blood sugar. Bye Bye cravings. Tastes delicious and loves your digestion. You have to love that 🙂
- 1/4 white cabbage, shredded (I use a mandolin to slice)
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1/2 zucchini, grated
- 1/2 red onion, sliced finely
- 2 tbsp apple cide vinegar
- 3 tbsp olive oil (or more if you like)
- 1 1/2 tsp himalayan salt
- 1-2 tsp cracked black pepper
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
- 2-3 tbsp hulled tahini
- Place all vegetables into a large bowl.
- Add remainder of ingredients and mix well.
- Enjoy as a side dish
- Serves 3-4