Stu: Here’s a super-simple recipe using just 4 ingredients that will satisfy as the temperatures soar. It’s following the theme of the popular whipped ice-cream without the dairy, sugar or artificial colourings with the benefits of added collagen.
- 2 cups frozen pineapple chunks
- 3/4 cup coconut milk (full fat is preferred)
- 1 tsp. fresh lime juice
- 4 tbsp 180 Nutrition Collagen Powder
- Combine the ingredients and blitz in a blender until you achieve the desired consistency.
- Serve immediately in a bowl and enjoy 🙂