180 Nutrition: Thumbs-up to Amy and Jess (A.K.A. @feeds4speed) for this delicious healthy snack recipe which is personalised from a @betterbeingsteph recipe. In their words… “I made these blondies last week at the request of my sister for a protein packed snack for our holiday in Tassie! Ridiculously easy to make. The only thing I swapped was the white chocolate for dark chocolate cause I’m not really a white chocolate fan. I also used wholemeal flour instead of oat flour cause I was too lazy to blend up some rolled oats (not hard at all but I was tired!!) Definitely want to try them again with oat flour”.
- 30g of the flour of choice
- 30g almond meal
- 50g of 180 Nutrition Vegan Coconut Protein Powder
- 50g nut butter
- 80ml your choice of milk
- 30g dark chocolate chips
- 50g sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Add the protein powder, baking soda, flour, nut butter and almond milk into a mixing bowl and stir well.
- Now add the dark chocolate chips and strawberries and gently fold into the mixture.
- Line a loaf tin, pour the mixture and bake in the oven for 30-40 minutes.
- Refrigerate before slicing