- 2 Cups Raw Oats, grounded
- 1/8 Tsp. Cinnamon
- 1/2 Cup 180 Nutrition Vegan Superfood Blend
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Coconut
- 1 Tbsp. Almond Butter
- 2 Tbsp. Coconut Oil
- 2 Tbsp. Maple Syrup
- 1/2 Cup Pitted Dates, pre soaked
- 1/4 Cup Golgi Berries, pre soaked
- Blend all the dry ingredients, then transfer into a mixing bowl.
- Roughly blend all the dates, berries (with a little of the water they soaked in) and the rest of the wet ingredients. It will look like a lumpy sauce.
- Mix the wet into the dry, until combined.
- Spoon into a tray and flatten to make slice, you could roll them into balls if you wish too.
- Put in Fridge 2 hours in slice and then put back in for another 2hrs. Store in air tight container for up to 4 days. Can store in freezer as well.