Angela: This healthy breakfast recipe can be the perfect solution when short on time. Prepare it on the weekend to make your weekday mornings run more smoothly. We recommend cutting this into about 4-5 servings. Big thanks to 180 Nutrition ambassador Alice Bingham for the recipe.
- 1. 5 Cup Raw Oats
- 1 Cup of Superfood Protein Blend (Coconut Vegan Protein)
You can use 100g almond meal and a little extra sweetener of choice if you don’t want to use protein powder.
- 1 Egg or 2 Chia Eggs (1 Tsp Chia Seed to 1 Tbsp Water, soaked)
- 1 Apple
- 1 Banana
- 1 Cup Almond Milk
- 1 Tsp. Manuka Honey
- 1/4 Tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 Tsp Organic Vanilla Essence
- 1 Cup Berries (Blueberries + Raspberries)
- Preheat oven to 180 Degrees.
- In a high speed blender, mix all ingredients, except berries, until batter like consistency.
- Grease a loaf tin with coconut oil.
- Pour mixture into loaf tin. Top with berries.
- Bake in oven for 45minutes or until cooked through.
- Cut into servings, you can refrigerate or freeze to store.
- Enjoy 😋