180 Nutrition: Could these be the easiest and tastiest no-bake protein balls on the internet? It literally takes just 10 minutes to whip up a batch of these protein balls and you can enjoy healthy snacks all week long!
- 1/2 cup 180 Nutrition Organic Plant Protein
- 4 tablespoons black tahini
- 10 medjool dates
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- Place the tahini, dates, vanilla and salt into a blender until smooth.
- Add the protein powder and mix.
- Shape the mixture into balls and place in the fridge to set.
- Dust with raw cacao.
Big thanks to Gina Rose the delicious recipe. You can connect with her here.