- 2 Bananas
- 1/2 a Zucchini, diced small
- 1 Apple
- 1 Free Range Egg
- 1 Cup Almond Milk (made from @ulu_hyebase)
- 1 Tbsp. Manuka Honey
- 1 scoop of 180 Nutrition Coconut Vegan Blend
- Pinch of Cinnamon or a drop of Cinnamon Essential Oil
- 1 Cup Oats
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Flour
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 2 Dates, soaked
- 1/4 Cup Shredded Coconut
- Mix everything (except one banana and the apple) together in the blender, until smooth like a cake batter. Mixing as you go to bind all ingredients.
- Place cake in a oven proof cake tin. You may need to grease it with coconut oil. Top with sliced banana and apple slices. Can use blueberries too.
- Cook cake for about 45minutes or until cooked through on a 180degree preheated oven.
- Note – use a chia egg or maple syrup to make it vegan