Stu: This ‘almost’ paleo bread recipe is the bomb! I tried it first hand a few days ago and had one of those moments where I had to double check the ingredients as it was that good! If you want a slice of bread heaven that is wheat free, crap free, high protein, gluten free, sugar free and darn easy to make, then this is for you! Great with avocado spread, nut butter or grass fed melted butter. Just go easy and don’t eat the whole loaf at once 🙂
- 4 scoops Superfood Protein Blend (Coconut Flavour)
- 2 tsp organic ground coffee (optional)
- 1 tsp bicarb soda
- ¼ cup chia seeds (soaked in ½ cup water overnight)
- 1 cup quinoa (soaked and rinsed)
- Juice from ½ lemon
- ¼ cup melted coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 170°c. Place 180 Natural Protein Superfood powder in a large bowl. Drain and rinse the quinoa well and process in food processor. Do not drain or rinse the chia and chia gel.
- Add remainder of ingredients except 180 Nutrition powder and pulse until crumbly and moist. Pour mixture into large bowl with 180 Nutrition powder and stir well.
- Pour mixture into baking tray lined with baking paper. Place in oven uncovered for 1 ½ hours. You may need to leave in longer. Use a wooden skewer to check if centre is still moist.
- Serves 10 lucky people.