Stu: If you like chocolate and enjoy the occasional muffin then you’ll love these by ‘Healthy With Yass’ @yassubrandhorstx. They’re gut-friendly chocolate protein muffins that really do taste as good as they look.
- 4 small banana’s or 3 bigger ones
- 2 eggs
- 1.3 cups of buckwheat flower
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 1.5 cups of protein powder of your choice, I used @180nutrition Organic Plant Protein
- 1/2 cup of any natural sweetener
- 1/2 cup of coconut oil
- Crunch up any vegan chocolate bar to put in the batter for those nice melted pieces inside
Bake on 180 degrees for like 25-30 min. Once they are done you can decorate them however you like ❤️ Go give them a try!