- 1 banana
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 organic egg or chia egg (1 tbsp chia seeds soaked in 3 tbsp water)
- 1 tsp coconut yoghurt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp Organic Peruvian Cacao Powder (optional for an extra choccy taste)
- 1 serve Superfood Protein Blend Vegan Coconut (optional but tastes amazing)
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Pour mixture into an oven proof dish.
- Bake on 180 degrees in a preheated oven for about 10-15 minutes.
- Allow to cool. Option to sprinkle with dark chocolate chips. Enjoy.