Simple, tasty and healthy! If you like a chocolate fix then this is the smart way to do it 🙂 I like to make a couple of bowls of this, cover and leave in the fridge for when I need to have breakfast quick and run out the door in the morning.
You can be as creative as you want with this. I also mix some avocado in with mine too… Yes it tastes great and keeps you going all morning!
Ingredients (Serves 1)
- ½ cup coconut cream
- 1 heaped tbsp cacao
- 2 tsp honey (or stevia)
- ¼ cup ground hazelnuts
- 1 tbsp shredded coconut
- 1 scoop 180 Superfood Protein Blend
- Pinch himalayan salt
- Heat coconut cream, cacao and honey in a saucepan on medium heat for 2 minutes.
- Pour cacao mixture over 180 Superfood Protein Blend and stir until well combined.
- Sprinkle ground hazelnuts and shredded coconut on top.
- Eat straight away or pop in the fridge