Stu: Another great recipe from 180 Nutrition ambassador Alice (AKA: aliceinhealthyland). It offers a great way to sneak those extra fruit and veggies in your little ones daily intake or perfect for quick snacks throughout the week.
- 1 small zucchini (raw)
- 2 small bananas
- 1 organic egg or chia egg (1 tbsp chia seeds soaked in 3 tbsp water)
- 1 cup oats
- 1/2 cup coconut water or milk of choice
- 1/8 Tsp cinnamon
- 1 serve Superfood Protein Blend Vegan Coconut (optional but tastes amazing)
- Blend all ingredients together in a blender until smooth.
- Pour into mini muffin tray.
- Add in some fresh chopped strawberries or blueberries or raspberries to the top of the muffins if you wish.
- Bake on 180 degrees in a preheated oven for about 20 minutes or until cooked through. They don’t take long as they are only bite size.
- EnjoyNote you can double or triple the recipe and freeze. Great for lunch box ideas. You may just have to cook a little longer.