Whoever says no to a slice of banana bread? Better still, how about a high protein healthy version 🙂 You’ll love this delicious recipe by the fantastic guys at Titans Fitness
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup rice malt syrup
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 4 scoop 180 nutrition coconut protein
- 3 mashed ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan salt
- 50g organic butter
- 1 cup LSA
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Add butter, banana, eggs and syrup to a bowl and whisk.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the bowl and whisk until all ingredients are combined
- Pour batter into a rectangular loaf tin and put in oven for 25 minutes or until golden bowl. After it has been baked, let cool for 10 minutes.
Follow Titans Fitness to get some more great health fitness tips.