Guy: Impress your friends, family & kids with this healthy (crap-free) banana bread. Using our all natural 180 protein superfood, quality fats and smart carbs… served hot from the oven with melted butter, you will not only be honouring your taste buds, but your body as well with the natural approach. As amazing as this recipe is, we don’t recommend eating the whole loaf in one sitting 🙂
- 3 bananas, very ripe
- 50g organic butter, melted
- ¼ cup rice malt syrup
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 4 x scoops of 180 Natural Protein Superfood Blend (coconut)
- 1 cup LSA
- ½ tsp himalayan salt
- ½ cup pecans
- ½ desiccated coconut
- Whisk or blend eggs, butter, ripe banana and rice malt syrup in a large bowl.
- Add all remaining ingredients, except for the pecan. Mix well with hand or blender.
- Add pecans and toss through.
- Pour mixture into a baking dish lined with baking paper.
- Bake for 35 minutes at 180°c.
- Test if ready by using a skewer down the centre of the cake. If it comes out clean, then it is ready.
Big thanks to Naturopath Lynda Griparic for the recipe.