Personally I don’t eat much bread. It’s been a number of years since I’ve cut out most grains from my diet. But I must admit, there’s nothing quite like smelling toast first thing in the morning! And when Caroline finally made a high protein low carb, grain free bread, I was very excited to try it!
Prep time 5min. Bake for 25-30min.
- 3/4 almond meal
- 3/4 180 Superfood Protein Blend (Coconut)
- 1 1/2 cups of besan flour
- 2 heaped teaspoons of baking powder
- 2 eggs
- About 1 cup of mineral water
How to make this amazingly easy high protein low carb bread
Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Combine all the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Mix the eggs then add them to the dry ingredients. Add the mineral water and mix with a fork until just combined.
- Pour the runny mix into a loaf tin.
- Bake for 25-30 min, it gets a bit dry if it’s overcooked.
- Let it cool a bit then eat!!! It’s also great to slice and put in freezer, then toast when needed. Enjoy!
Ps. Big thanks to Caroline Howe for coming up with the high protein low carb bread recipe. And if anyone out there has any great recipes ideas that they feel would go well with our blog, we’d love to hear from you. Guy